Loren Collins P.C.
Call Today! 971-600-0212

June 2016 Archives

I have a disability. What does it mean to get a reasonable accommodation?

If you have a disability and are seeking accommodations, you will be happy to know that there are laws that will ensure you are granted all warranted accommodations. The law is employee-friendly, but many employers simply do not know the law or get it wrong. Here is what you should know if you are considering requesting a reasonable accommodation.

When does being fired become "wrongful discharge?"

Accepting employment with a company is generally a straightforward affair, with employees doing the work for which they were hired and employers paying them regularly and on time for their work. However, disputes can arise that may lead to termination. When an employee feels they have been terminated (laid off or fired) unfairly, they may choose to file a lawsuit charging "wrongful discharge."


Loren Collins P.C.
780 Commercial St SE
Suite 202
Salem, OR 97301

Map & Directions

Review Us